Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Finished Nursery

You thought I was finished blogging? No, just taking a sebatical! Those are needed every once in a while.

I never posted pics of the finished nursery, mostly because it wasn't finished until, oh this last week! The bedding was finished around 6 months, the window valance around Daisy's 7.5 month birthday, and the painting I commissioned at 7.5 months, well that was completed this last week. So, it is finally complete!


This is the great wall of photos. I have a baby photo of each Micah and I, and then a variety of pictures of Daisy. I spray painted all the frames orange and hung pink ribbon vertically down the wall to line up the photos. I painted the changing table to match the crib.
My mom found the armouir and Micah and I picked out the chair both pieces from Sunshine Furniture. Side table from Ikea. Daisy loves the lamp from Grandma Barnard because it is sparkly.

I don't think I could love the window treatments or the chandelier more. Two of my favorite features in the room.



The flower balls I made in honor of my wedding, and the recently completed painting by Mrs. Judy McIntosh. It is from the verse Isaiah 60:1 which was the verse we used at her dedication.
All in all, I love it! Lots of work from me, my mom (bedding and curtains), Judy McIntosh, and of course Micah to assemble it all!




No comments:

Post a Comment