Friday, August 20, 2010

Bedazzled Pacis

So, we had Daisy's one-year photo shoot today with the marvelous Brenda Horan of Brenda Horan Photography and Daisy skipped her afternoon nap. I knew it was going to be a doozy of a shoot because of that and for some reason every time, and I mean EVERY time we have had a photo shoot with her it has been a bad nap day. I am pretty sure Brenda thinks we have a very unruly child (and she isn't altogether wrong in that idea when it comes to naps either). So, anyway, I thought we might need a paci. As sad as it is to have a photo shoot with a paci in the mouth and at ONE YEAR old (hence my blogging absence - birthday party, photo shoot, sprint triathlong training and vacation pics soon to be caught up), I thought I might be that desperate to use a paci. In an attempt to make the paci a little more fancy for the photos, I bedazzled it. No, I unfortunately do not own a bedazzler, but I do own a hot glue gun and some fake diamonds! So, check out Daisy's new bling for her grill!

No comments:

Post a Comment