Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Fancy Christmas Idea

Sorry for the long delay in posts - out of town family staying with us, holiday weekend, and then I got sick! : ( But, to bring all the cheeriness back, I am posting one of my favorite holiday gift items for your enjoyment today. I found these last year on a really fun web-site that sells rediculous but often funny gift shop type items - www.spoonsisters.com I would highly suggesting looking at that web-site for gifts (or go to uncommongoods.com for more ideas).

Being a woman, that often means dish duty after the holiday feast, unless you happen to be married to a man like my husband who voluntarily does most of the dishes (I am a BLESSED woman!). So, to protect those delicate hands and hopefully bring a little more cheer to doing the dishes, try wearing these.



One warning- husbands, do NOT buy this for your wife for Christmas. She probably won't find it endearing that you want her to do more dishes.

2 comments:

  1. Those are hilarious! At first glance, they just look like bloated, disembodied Muppet hands too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!!!!! I would totally wear these! And Darshan would totally make fun of me! :)

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete