Monday, December 15, 2008

Jessica Simpson Loves this Blog!

In honor of my blog, Jessica Simpson has released a new fragrance, "Fancy". I am truly touched by this latest notion of friendship from her and in reciprocation, I wanted to share the details of this new perfume with you.

Fancy is described as, "This fresh, youthful fragrance opens with an energizing burst of pear, apricot nectar and red fruit, leading to a delicate bouquet of gardenia and jasmine intermingling with distinctive notes of almond, caramel and vanilla creme."

Now, even if what you are wearing one day isn't so fancy, you can always smell fancy. And with a description like the above, how could it be anything less than fancy!?

1 comment:

  1. I have this perfume! No surprise. I love all perfumes but I HAD to get it because it bears the name of my lovely Fancy dog.

    ReplyDelete