Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nursery Inspiration

So, I saw these two ideas online throughout the past week +. I am considering these for the nursery somewhere, maybe?
For this one, I loved the paint on the walls! I am thinking of maybe using stenciling on an armoire instead of the wall though just for the sake of time, space, and the busy factor in the room.Since we decided on the name, Daisy Renee, these felt flowers would be so cute! I like the little light that beams out in the center too. Maybe above the changing table, but this might also be one of those projects that there is a good chance I won't quite get around to!


Micah and I visited his family this past weekend and made a trip to Ikea where we purchased a chandelier! He installed it last night and well, I LOVE IT! I will be posting a picture soon. It is so girly, and such a perfect centerpiece to what will be the nursery; although it does remind me how low our ceilings are. If you have read this blog for very long, you know I love chandeliers and this is the first one I have ever owned, I am sure it won't be my last though!

I also decided on painting one wall, so that project will probably be completed this weekend with the help of some fabulous college girlfriends who are coming to visit me! So, many more projects and pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! You can get a decal-- see this post I made of one i made for my desk:

    http://bacacreative.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-heart-writing-on-walls.html

    Daisy was my great grandmas name. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inspiration photo's... can't wait to see this chandelier!! I love chandeliers... they instantly add a little fun and a litte class!!

    ReplyDelete