Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Purse Hangers


So, I was looking for some fancy inspiration and Bridget came to the rescue. She recently picked up a purse hanger! You keep this item in your purse and when you go to restaurants, cafes, bars, public restrooms, etc. you set the decorative part on the top of the table, and hang your purse on the bottom hook. This marvelous invention keeps your items from resting on the dirty floors and also keeps it close to you. I was really mad last time I picked my purse up and the bottom was soaking wet- apparently the inventor must have had a similar experience.

They come in a variety of colors and styles, but here was one picture I found online. You can find them in a variety of stores too. So, enjoy clean purses everyone! I wouldn't really recommend this for any males, so sorry if you are a male reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment