Monday, March 9, 2009

Anniversary Dinner Salad Picture Found!

I found one! I forgot I took a picture of the roasted asparagus salad I made for our anniversary dinner (two posts down), so here it is. I realize this is a little anti-climactic of a post, but for those who appreciate pictures of food...

Please keep in mind I took this picture with my phone

BTW- the dressing was:
olive oil
balsamic vinegar
1/2 clove garlic
approx. 1/2 tsp. grainy mustard
dried oregano to taste

Just a tease to keep you coming back- I have two new yummy raw recipes I have recently tried that I will be posting soon, and I started clearing the way for a garden which I am soooo excited about! Plus, I will be sharing some great lines from a fantastic novel I just completed and some of my favorite new Micah photos.
Oh so fancy!
(remember, I am trying out some sign-off lines?)

No comments:

Post a Comment