Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Chandelier Necklace


Since I just posted about one of my favorite things, Chandeliers, I thought I would add a "p.s." to that once I found this necklace that is reminiscent of a chandelier. This particular jewel of a necklace is from Anthropologie; I get the catalogue not because I purchase much of anything as it is crazy expensive, but because stylistically it is beautiful and sometimes odd to look at. Well, I found this exquisite necklace in the catalogue today and I thought it was just like a colorful chandelier for the decolletage! It is still "crazy expensive" and I could probably buy a light fixture chandelier, well at least the one from Ikea, for less than the cost of the necklace, but, it is just beautiful. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment