Monday, November 17, 2008

Ode to my favorite Fancy


Chandeliers are one of my most favorite things - so glamorous and sparkly! I don't actually own one as a light fixture yet as they are typically above my allowance amount, so I instead purchased a Christmas ornament in the shape of a chandelier to hold me over. So, in honor of my new Christmas ornament, and my great affection for these sparkling fixtures, I put together a collage of some chandelier items- from jewelry and books to actual light fixtures and well, my Christmas ornament. Below is a description or link for each item from top row, left to right.
1. These books I found on another blog- www.designsponge.blospot.com. I love not only the books, but one of them chose to decorate the spine with a chandelier.
2. wow- this is a fo'-real light fixture. More info here
3. I love these invitations! They are so classy.
4. These earings are a mix between disco balls and chandeliers.
5. This is a painting done by my friend's mother. Judy is a fantastic artist, and Shelly is lucky enough to have this beautiful piece in her foyer. I obviously would love to commission her for one for my home, but then it wouldn't be so one-of-a-kind.
6. So, I could instead purchase this print, but it just isn't quite the same as the hand-painted one. But, still a great option.
7. I love Ikea. This is actually one I could afford, just not sure where I am going to put it yet. But, Ikea, here I come!
8. This is another one of my friend's treasures, but a different friend, the great Angelene! She found this as Dwelling Spaces in town, and I love it. It is so modern and also so fancy.
9. This is my Christmas Ornament Chandelier. It makes me very merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment