Monday, November 10, 2008

Wine and Cheese Parties


I love hosting wine and cheese parties at Christmas time. My now husband, but then boyfriend, Micah and I threw one for friends about three years ago. We had every intention of making it an annual affair, but haven't quite made it one (obviously). So, in honor of my great intentions to have a wine and cheese party again, I am including a great place-card or title description idea. My friend, Kendra just got married in October, and at her reception she used three empty wine bottles per table, each filled with a different flower to be the centerpieces. Then she creatively used the wine corks as the bottom of for the place cards. She added the guest name and table number and glued the cards to the wine bottle corks. It gave some dimension to the place cards as well as kept the theme going of the wine bottles, not to mention the color of the wedding being a wine and bronze theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment