Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Just a One Trick Fancy Pony

In case anyone was confused by the amount of times we dress up in this family, I thought I would post a picture from this weekend to help clear that up and let you know it is often. I opted out of the costume this time about 10 minutes before departing for the event for various reasons (none of which were embarrassment). So, enjoy the latest picture of my oldest brother and his girlfriend, Heather, dressed up for the square dance on Saturday night.

On Sunday, we went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (don't ask me what I ordered, it was the most un-fancy entree on the menu). I heard my mom tell the same girlfriend that we all wear Pilgrim and Indian outfits on Thanksgiving day. I wish I could say Heather was that gullible because it would be another great fancy picture!

1 comment:

  1. lol... we SHOULD all get together for Thanksgiving one year and wear pilgrim and Indian outfits! =)

    ReplyDelete