Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fancy in a Google Image Search


I wanted to see what kinds of images would pop up if I did a google image search with the word "fancy", and well, here are my favorites from what I found. (from top left to right)
1. How could any deny that flowers are fancy?
2. sweet picture of a girl in a field
3. paper clips in clever shapes will make any boring paper fancy. (this specific one is especially appropriate for the commenserate apple image for teachers)
4. I wasn't quite sure what this was, but I appreciated the effort he took in getting dressed.
5. Martha Stewart is a favorite of mine, and these are some of her recent creations. You can get them in a few different colors and the make great party decorations.
6. tu-tus. Oh, how I love tutus.
7. Thrift store fabric = unlimited possibilities
8. masks
9. Apparently, alot of people agree that little girls in tutus are fancy.

1 comment:

  1. #7 is actually brand new (and kinda expensive) fabric by Denyse Shcmidt. Those are some of my favorites! :) I think it's called "Flea Market Fancy." Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete